Tuesday 1 December 2009

Bienvenue.....

Bienvenue to Fabulously French workshops.

Align Left
We are proud to announce that we in conjunction with Maison No. 20 Boutique Apartments and Chambres D'hotes will be offering a variety of workshops in 2010.


Spring 2010

Fabulously Patine
Patine paint effect weekends in Dordogne, SW France
Two day course where you will learn the patine paint effect and apply to a couple of small objects of your choice.

Cost:
Course only: 140 euros for 2 day course (materials & lunch are included)
Course with 2 nights accommodation at Maison No. 20 : 300 euros

Note should you require it a pickup service from Bergerac airport/train station is available for a small additional charge.

A culinary adventure
Local cuisine, fine wine, lessons from local chefs. Cooking classes and gastronomic dinners are interspersed with excursions into local culture including a visit to the local market, visit to a local award wining chateau where you will learn about and taste local wines.


Pricing and itineray details are available on a request basis.

Details on other workshops (including painting, french & photography) will be announced in early 2010.

6 comments:

  1. Bonjour! I found this blog through your Fabulously French blog and so glad I came by. Your workshops sound very interesting. Do you lead them yourself?
    I do personalized itineraries and private tours in Paris nd this sounds very interesting - some of my clients travel all over France and I would be more than happy to recommend something like this. My travel business is www.ParisTravelGroup.com. I'll be in touch soon. Good luck with all your ventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are literally a GURU!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sign me up immediately!! fabulous idea, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound fab, fab.
    Merry Christmas-susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first visit ..I am over whelmed..Wonderful

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete